Sometime it's just really difficult to want to be happy.
Today's valentines day.
I very much want to be happy.
But things at home is not looking good.
Dad n mom n bro are not on good terms. There is always things for them to quarrel about.
I have no idea what daddy's thinking.
I dont know why my brother can't be grateful for Dad's presence at home.
I don't know why Mom can't tolerate Dad either.
Well, yes. Daddy's behavior has gotten from bad to worst. But thing is, he is our Dad. He's the head of the family. It's true that he can't do like he please. It's true that he always get on our nerves.
But I believe he has our interest at heart.
I believe he loves us.
Sometimes I just Want things to be simple. I want us to be happy.
I want a happy family.
I just want such simple things.
Why must things be so difficult?!