Not really random. But I think. I got his mentality, when I got pissed and got sad and got really down. And showing the I-want-to-break-up behaviors. He start showering me loves. He start to want to make me cherish his presence. He will make my want to break up with him feelings be put on hold.
And then when, everything went back fine. His 1001 pattern is out again. N again he makes me wanna let myself off this stupid silly little nonsense.
Deep down inside, I really wish & hope this whole thg will work out.
I guess I never learn.
I guess I m too soft hearted. I don't know how to describe myself. But I guess I m just plain stupid.
Probably should wait till his exam is over. I shouldn't be such a jerk. To cause a mess in such a time when his grandma is in hospital n his exam is just around the corner.
I should probably be nice.
Sometimes i did think back.
When I'm nice to ppl wat do I get?
Life is. Really. BO-tiful.