Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am very happy today!
Because Auntie cook Fried rice!!!



I was feeling neutral the whole day. Not sad or what k?
just normal. i went to school. then come back, watch show for 1 hr then studied MM. :)
and then ta-da!! at night i had fried rice + nuggets + yong tofu for dinner!
Its happiness can!!!! :)
(click on the picture, it shows the enlarged view!)


It reminds me of my mom's, aling ie ie and ci ching ching's fried rice tho!
My mom's fried rice is the best followed by Aling ie's.
Then auntie's 1 also nice! really! her fried rice brightens my day up!!!!


next time got party or what, just give me fried rice and i'll be happy!!!
hahaha. Oh yeahs, it reminds me a few of my frens who loves fried rice too.
If I am not wrong, i think Ade girl also like fried rice! then my last time the room mates also. :)




This is my boring lect hall. -.-
it's a torture having to face this lecture hall 2.08 every single tuesday, because the lecturer always talk nonsense. =x and you know what, such big lecture hall which i think accomodates 100++ students ,there is only 45 students present inside. and the number keeps decreasing after every single lecture. =x


I dreamt of Bestie girl and her whole family today. :)
The dream was very very long.
I dreamt of my parents too.
So it's like i also don't know how, but my parents and Bestie's family are somehow at the same place. SO my house is there and Bestie's house is also there.
It's not like, hers is in Sg mine in Jkt. It's driving distance away. :)
I was reluctant to wake up from that dream.
It's been very very long since i dreamt of Bestie girl and my parents! :))
Seeing them in my dream, makes it as if i am seeing them from near. :)
oh wells, Bestie girl's having her last paper tomorrow! Jia you & all the best girl! =))