I am very happy! I still am happy now. Just that yeahs, there is something else bothering me.
BUT overall, I am still happy. Thank you Dearest for coming, even to just accompany me for 1 hour. It's been very long since I laughed like that! :))
Actually, I am easily contented! not like what you all say! haha! oh wells! I am a happy girl today! :)
I talked to a lot just now.
I hope I din unknowingly offend you or something k?
If I did I am sorry girl. :(
It's really hard being a human being.
We have to care about this and that. We have to make sure our words don't hurt others. But oh wells, this is part of courtesy and part of being polite and everything.
So sometimes, we really have to put ourself in people's shoe and think. I hope I can be the middleman to help clear things out, but, I can't. I am not a saint. Neither to i want to be a busybody to "chap" into people's family affairs. I can listen, provide opinions when needed, but I don't think i will "chap" into it la. I believe in every family, there will be a time when everyone will come to their senses and realise what they have done. so for the time being where they have been doing wrong, all we can do is, to understand and to forgive and forget. If you can forgive you friend, an outsider, then why not your family? :)
So yeahs. I hope the family will come into an understanding soon. :)
I've learnt to put myself in others shoe and think about things, which is therefore why, I am now no longer so 冲动, i don't make impulsive or superficial 判断. Sorry! couldn't think of the english word. =p
Oh wells. Let's be happy! =))
Good nights world!
I hope every single day will be as happy as today! =))