Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last weekend was great!
I get to go West Coast (very long never go already)
I get to enjoy the night breeze. :)
I went shopping on Sat.
I went Kalang with Dearest for some driving thingy & i got to witness on-going marathon running people, on Sunday.


SEE those people running??

MY FAVOURITE guy of that day!!! =))) He is super cool cannn!!!



My fav car of the day!!! the VROOM ! VROOM! sound is NICE~~~~ :DD


My 2nd FAV car of the day! :))


I went shopping for BBQ food at giant, and went Qian Hu to look at fishes on Monday.



I went to meet Mad girl and shopped around AMK HUB with Mad girl on Tuesday. :))
Very nice weekends! BUT i have a BIG pile of work waiting for me to finish! =(((


Speaking of marathon. any one wants to accompany me run the next marathon? next year? 10km? on 30th May? If you want. call me! msn me! text me! Facebook me! or friendster me! as soon as possible! =)))


& wana thank Ade girl for inviting me to Kukup last Sunday!
But i backed out last minute! I so much feel like going 1!! really! Cuz it's really nice in Kukup there! But i feel weird.
I guess I'll get another chance to go Kukup with her again as long as Ade girl invites me again. :) hehes!


AND...
I might be going home next WEDS! =)))


Thank you dearest boy for the nice weekends! =))