Wednesday, December 3, 2008

was supposed to have a gathering with the girls today but as expected it's canceled.
i somehow expected it la.
because after so many years, old habits die hard. =x
and i don't blame anyone.
with our current schedule, it's really very hard to meet up.
many disagreements. and everyone is busy with their own company of friends.
i think what makes things worst is, there is only 1 or 2 person who decides on the place and timing.
i was wondering if we all will ever discuss together over msn or facebook or maybe phone conference to decide on a date, time and venue.
Because i think this will be so much better.


and, sorry girl to have to turn you down so flatly over sms just now.
Same as you, I am sick or rather very sick of having to think about the place and date and timing to meet up.
Then in the end, the answer we always get is, "er.. lets meet up another day.."
it's very irritating and yeahs. i don't like it. And i guess this is also why, there's very few of us who bother to initiate an outing. oh wells!
I shall wait for the Big class gathering.
It's not that I don't want to care, but I just can't care so much.
I am taking SIX modules this year and I HAVE TO CLEAR them all.
I need to. I have no time to think think think. and when i really decide on it, the answer i get is, "er..lets have it another day.."


I am one person who will get super irritated when someone tells me something.
Plan this and that, make me reserve the whole day for that event, but in the end, only to tell me that the whole thing is canceled. I can accept excuses, but only sensible excuses. not excuses like, er.. i need to meet my other friend last minute. er... you know.. i am not feeling very well.. er... i woke up late, so i will reach late, so i guess i not gg le, since it wont be nice having all of you to wait for me.
it's just very irritating la. if you look it at another point of view, the above can be quite a sensible excuse, that's why, i already get used to it and i'll usually just say, "ok lo.. i'm fine. lets meet up another day when you're free.. :)"
BUT i think what's worse is, when you've made a promise to someone, only to back out on it in the end.


stop giving me hopes and hopes. I hope i could meet my friends soon. I hope I can do this do that. I am looking forward to this and that.
see? look at all the hopes? in the end, all these hopes will just break my heart.
which is why, i am now learning NOT to have H O P E S.
learning to.