Monday, January 2, 2012

Marriage!

My very close friends are getting married, ONE by ONE.
Really close friends!

Bestie is married.
Touts getting married on 21 Jan 2012.
Mir is getting married in April 2012.

I am happy!
at the same time. 
I am getting worried about myself.
I mean. YES, my very very close friends are getting married one by one. 
I am really happy for them to have found their Soul mate. 
But I am getting worried, so when's my turn..? 

And also friends i know are also getting married one by one.
Cindy is married and already has a baby.
Kengie is getting married in April 2012.
Cheryl bf just Proposed to her on 1st Jan 2012.
Angel is getting married in Sept 2012.
Sherry is getting married/engaged in August 2012.

alright, i shall stop thinking.
I probably should close this book first, so another book can be read.