Saturday, August 20, 2011

that feeling sucks

so the bomb dropped on me AGAIN yesterday.
so whatever is predicted MIGHT-MOST PROBABLY-REALLY WILL COME TRUE if i continue with this relationship.

AND

I DONT WANT THAT KIND OF ENDING.

I dont want to get married and then ends it broken. NO. I DON'T WANT THAT!
SO TELL ME. what am i supposed to do. WRONG. rather tell me how i should get through it. HOW am i going to cope with it..? will i do just fine? just like old times?

and results gona be released on 23rd August. wish me luck. i need loads of that. I will it will put a real good full stop on it and everything just ends perfectly. so i can move on.

I need to move on.
I am freaking 24 years old. going to be 25th soon!
no more time to waste =(

Wish me luck. Pray for me.