Friday, August 19, 2011

rambles.... ramblings... bla bla bla...

I still want to be an SQ/CP cc! still badly want to be.
Good pay & I get paid to travel  -->> this is the best of all!!!
BUT! i am already 24 going on 25th! damn. thats an age too old to be one. =(
of course, loads of pros and cons.
the worst thing that could happen to me is when i have my period and i am having a hell of a day and i still have to fly and have long flights! of course, MC is still an option! =)
but whatever it is. I guess i have to chuck that dream aside for.... everrrrr :(((((
i have been telling mom almost every other day that "I STILL WANT TO BE A CC" =(
AND BEST OF ALL.
I DREAMT THAT I WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND I PASSED AND I STARTED TRAINING!!!!!!

what's that.... A.... sign that i can be a CC???????

sometimes, i really wonder what dreams r for.. the dreams that we made at night when we sleep. is it a kind of communication from God with us? no one can really tell me anything about it. I guess only God can..

OH wells. i guess, i have to slowly.. chuck the dream to be a CC a.. w.. a.. y.. =(

results coming out pretty soon..... VERY soon... 10-15 days or so... I am nervoussssss!  =(
Hopefully everything ends well. IT needs to end well! no other options! MUST END WELL! =)

and whats with the recent popular name with JAYDEN~~~~~~~

a lot of people are naming their new baby boys.. JAYDENNNNN...

i see them ALOT in birthday cakes! and friend's baby boy namesss!

tts all.. JUST.. rambles... n thoughts! needs to sleep now... rather.. naps... =)