Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I honestly need more positive energy around me. It's all making me suffocated.
I have this urge to go downstairs for a run now. It's 11:39pm. Kind of random, kind of silly, I know. But I really feel like going out for a run or just go ride d bike. Let the wind blow through and blow all the weights away.

I know whenever I have my period days before and days after and during. I most probably will have pms. I get agitated easily. I get depressed real easy too. But what's worst it's always during this time that I have to feel this and feel that other stuffs.
The feeling kind of sucks. I always cry. I cry almost everyday during my period. Cuz I just feel like breaking down. Its all weighing me down. Really. I cannot take it anymore.

I haven't even go for exams. Haven't even get back results. And what I need to do now is to did job send resume. Think of what job I'll be in, in future. Seriously, what the hell. I life really all about studying, and working and earning money?! Seriously FML!
I hate this so much. I am always the one in the family who needs to do well in this, do well in that. I am always the one who needs to make them proud, blablabla.

Can someone please at least ask me what is it do I really want?
Oh wells, yeahs ask also no use. Cuz it won't happen, it will not happen. Cuz I don't have the money. So suck thumb. Shut up and go find a proper job. Get an income.
All my life what I hated most is being compared to someone else. Damn! Dun tell me how much es earning per mth, bla bla bla. I don't give a damn. It's not as if he is going to give me a certain percentage of his income. They r not going to, so y bother. And I am definitely not the type who will ask people for help, especially asking for someone I am not close with for help. Damn! I wouldn't want a certain so and so to contact me only when he/he needs my help also! So I really won't do the same to others!

Exams nearing. I don't know what the hell am I doing. I feel like ending my life. I seriously feel like doing this. I am so sick of this life. And I am so sick of my life. Shut the he'll up if u don't know anything. Cuz u r not me. U don't know what I am going through. So just shut up. U'll be doing everyone a great favor.

I'm so not going to msia anymore! Seriously that damn thief!!! Who stole my Dad's briefcase which has all the money he needs for medication and doc consultation, his passport, his clothes and everything. Seriously, why would anyone steal? Go and work and earn the damn money. You have the pair of hands and the pair of legs to steal and run away, why can't u freaking get a job that wil enable u to earn all that money?!?!?!

Told u money is the root of all evil and all unhappiness. It's the exact same root to all my problems, unhappiness & everything.

As always, life sucks.