Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've been on my own for the past few days..
Dad flew over to Penang for body check up.. I hope it all goes well and i really hope this time round he will listen to what the doctor said and please... heed his advice... I just want him to be healthy and all....
So while I am all alone... to prevent my mind from "wondering" off... i spent my whole day watching TVB drama and continue to watch it till i sleep...
That is the only thing i can do... i dont want to think so much... I got tired of thinking... I think i did promise.. no i mean.. i did tell him that i will do what he told me to do.. but then.. i really cant bring myself to do it.. thing is i really dont know how i should do it..


Life has been... really weird.. maybe humans are weird.


those not in a relationship are dying to get into a relationship, while those already in it are dying to get out of it..
and then those already having almost everything in place, still think that their life is not so complete and still asking for more..
WE are weird, aren't we?


Sometimes i really hope i am alone.. so that no one and hurt me and i wont hurt anyone...
the last thing i want to do is to hurt people who are already so dear to me...
It would have been much easier, if i am hard hearted... if i am selfish and i am ignorant..


right from the beginning of this all... i already told myself... IF.. this dont work out in the end, i wont blame anyone.. i wont push the blame to anyone.. I am the one who chose this path. no matter how disgusted with the way things are now... no one is to blame. because, i chose this path. i am responsible for this. yeahh... so this is it...
I've decided... i'll just wait and see.. Till the day i dare to do anymore things... I guess.. i'll just wait and see... because.. i really dont know what to do...


Results are coming out soon. I am really SCARED. I dont know man! I am really scared. I know i need to pass. I need to and i must. so please... really.. Bless me and everyone, so that wie will all be happy with our results.


and then... i am going to Bali next week! =D
Like finaly after so many years.. I can go Bali and i am going for a week! I am really looking forward to this trip. PLease let it be fun. please allow me to forget everything during the trip and let me enjoy myself. =)))