Saturday, December 13, 2008

I just came back from X-mas cum Thanksgiving BBQ organised by my Dearest boy! =)
I enjoyed myself. I think I have seen almost everyone from PJ AO3 class already. haha.
Oh wells, they are a bunch of nice people! =))
Here's the exchange gifts I got! =)) *happy*



I went to get this gift with Dearest yesterday! haha! and I like it also! and then! ta-da!
I GOT IT!!! =))) Such a coincidence right!!! =)) But he din get the present i bought.
Sathiya got it instead. haha! anyways, I'm glad sathiya like the pressie I bought!
I am glad it is useful! =))



Vipul got this as a ONE DOLLAR pressie. But wells, it doesn't cost $1 la! but it's disqualified! otherwise, it'll be one of the best $1 gift u can get la! =x



Jason got this as the $1 pressie.




Pei Jun made this. It's a $1 gift too. A heart filled with 10cent coins.
One of the best ONE DOLLAR GIFT of the day. :)
My one dollar gift was the other best one.


So anyways, me and Pei Jun, scissors-papered-stoned. and I got the above 3 ONE DOLLAR gifts. and she got the others. :)
FUN ACTIVITY lehs. Meaningful! =))


When I got back, I was thinking. I know most the people from AO3 class. As in I've seen most of them. I am wondering why the class is so split up. They are a bunch of very fun people. I mean, as a class, I think they'll make a very united, fun and outgoing class. It's weird that they have their own cliques here and there.... hmmm...


Anyways! Thanks Dearie for the nice gathering! I made new friends! I had BBQ! I had a nice day! & It's time to sleep now! Tomorrow will be a better day! =))