Auntie was talking to me about the video she watched at my cousin's house yesterday.
It was my another cousin who got married last year. It was her wedding video.
She told me that the wedding held was very grand and she was like "wow-ing" away throughout the whole video! because she never expect, such wedding ceremony to still be held today.
And every part of the wedding is just yeahs! very grand, very spectacular, like those on TVs.
But what I know is mostly, from all the weddings I have ever attended in Jakarta.
All of them looks very luxurious to me.
And that is the kind of wedding etched in my mind since I am a small small girl.
So probably my cousin's wedding will just be one of those.
I'm happy for her.
Because, I believe every girl, deserved to get married in an elegant, glorious & luxurious way.
It'll be after all, once in a lifetime event.
don't you agree with me? =)
and then, when we finished talking, Auntie shoot me with a million-dollar question.
"So, will your wedding be like hers?"
A very good question! I also want to know!
Of course! I have a picture of the kind of wedding that I want.
My elegant, spectacular, luxurious, princessy wedding!
And I still do have and wish and hope for that kind of wedding.
And I still do have a picture of my own dream house.
It's a once in a lifetime event lehs!!! =D
Oh well, don't think so much la huh.
lols. It's too early to even think about it now.
I was shocked! when Auntie asked me. -.-''
Maybe she was wondering, how my wedding will be held IF i get married here. LOL.
which until now is still, 八字都还没一撇...
Let's now get back to books. =))