Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i actually created another account at wordpress. LOL.
but then, i decide to come back to the simpler blogger. =D


i am starting to study le.
yeahs. i cannot keep procrastinating le.
i keep telling Shane i will stay in library and study. but never really did so.
today i did stay back to study but for a teeny while only. from 1130 till 2pm.
whatever the reason is, it's no longer important now.
for the next few weeks and probably till exam period?
my goal is clear, to pass all the subjects with flying colours.
I really mean nice nice colours.
I know maybe like, a bit too much if i say i want to get FCH?
is it possible? nothing is impossible right?
whatever it is, i will continue, i will work harder, i need to work harder.
i need to get FCH. I need to. :D


suprosingly, the IBM lecturer inspired me and make me to want to study more lehs. =D
yeahs. no more time to waste.


I am happy that Dearest is starting his work tomorrow.
It'll mean, I know i am not meeting him after school or whatever.
So i'll stop having any hopes of meeting him or going out to have fun during weekdays. :D
So is like, I can fully concentrate on my studies. no distractions.
Of course, i still want to spend time with him la.
After all, it's one of the ways to help me de-stress. :)


and, Dearest ORD-ed today. :)
Happy for him, finally he is a civilian again. Got his PINK IC back ald.
we went Sixth avenue there to have ice cream just now. :)
NICE~~ :)


K le.
Off to do read ups for tomorrow's lecture. It'll be another long day again.
Jia you bahs! :)


To my dearest girls who are having exams now.
JIA YOU & ALL THE BEST OKIES! :)
NO STRESS! :)