Saturday, October 18, 2008

i am very very tired. but i don't want to rest.
again. there's still alot of things on my mind. and i am super sian.
there is a lot of things waiting for me to do also. :(
my week is almost always full.
and when i reach home, all i wanna do is rest.
nothing else. of course i want some other relaxation la. but then. i don't know.
my days is always books n books n books.
luckily, i have new things to play with now. my new hp & driving lesson is coming up soon too.
hopefully, these stuffs can bring me away from lecture notes and school.
i hate school a lot. :(
oh wells, another 2 more years? almost everything will be over. hopefully.

i get very envious when people are with their family.
I super hate it when i see people take their parents for granted.
i got very envious when i see groups of people sitting together to eat, relax and have fun!
it reminds me of the 71s peeps.
it's been very long since we all hang out together as a class.
hopefully there'll be an outing coming up soon. :)


still very worried for my girls.
Bestie, Mad & Lh.
I don't really know how they are doing now. Cause i don't see them often.
hopefully they are doing fine bahs.


I don't like this kind of feeling.
I don't want to get used to it.
I don't want things to change.
I really hate changes.
Is it always this way.
Is it really like this all the time?
Things do changes as time goes by?
But I can't do anything except adapting to these changes? :(


i wish and i really hope i could get away from
E V E R Y T H I N G

and i really mean E V E R Y T H I N G.
even if it's just for one pathetic day.
i'll still be happy.
but
i am broke now.
and i can't go anywhere. :'(