thing is I really don't know how to show my concern.
Yea, i know i can just give her a call. and ask.
But, i don't like to question.
Its either u come to me and tell me or i ask.
But i always dont ask.
Cuz too many people knew about it, it might make her irritated or rather, tired to hear the same thing again and again.
So i'd rather keep it quiet.
I still let things like how it used to be.
I am always the one not asking.
We both don't like to ask.
So i'll just let her calm down.
Cool down.
let time heals.
I hope she will be fine soon. Or rather they will be fine soon.
I know u all know who i am always crazy over.
Over his case. I really have no comments.
Cuz i don't know much about it.
I din really follow the news.
I only knew about it like on this thursday when the case has been up for weeks.
whatever it is, hopefully the bo liao person who has been spreading the videos and pictures will just stop doing that.
It's someone's privacy and we should respect that.
And, many people have been hurt because of the case, including the person himself.
So why not just let things die down.
Let him explain as to why he does this.
Everyone has a reason for doing something.
So why not respect that?
Did someone ask me if I am disappointed?
hmm. I don't know.
Maybe I am.
But then again.
I am not some super crazy fan of his, who will cry and whatever, because of this case.
I just hope that this case won't drag on anymore.
Let people's life continue as per normal.
Don't let them live in fear every single day.
boo!
I want to go out and meet my friends.
S71 girlsss... Bestie and many many more...
but i'm stuck with E X A M S.
I'll just hang on.