i am here in Singapore again.
Super sian. Super unhappy.
Tonight i have to sleep alone, and for the next many many nights i have to sleep alone. alone.
Mommy won't help me put on another set of blanket when i am sleeping.
And.
For many many nights and many many weeks,
No one will be eating with me for every single meals.
No one will buy me my meals.
No one will ask me what i want to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
No one will remember what i like and what i don't.
No one will be able to crack the same type of jokes that mom can.
No one will treat me like a princess in the house.
I know i am very dependent.
I know sometimes I am very useless.
VERY USELESS.
hais.
whatever.
hopefully.
i will be able to concentrate on my studies.
just concentrate and forget everything else.
i wont say i miss home.
cuz there is no point saying it.
And thank you Miss Quek, for calling me once i landed on this island.
I have a serious attitude problem
when i am unhappy, everything else won't look at all nice and funny to me.
I won't fake a smile because i can't.
i am just unhappy la.
hopefully, my dear girls around me are all fine
I have problem keeping in contact with people nowadays also.
not that i don't want, i don't know how to say.
so hopefully, Szemin, Mad, Ade, Ling Hui and Yik are all fine with their lifes.
Take care girls!
And, i must say i miss my Gan-Ma..
I must thank her for baking all the cakes and new year cookies and remember almost all my favourite food.
Thank You 3i!! =D
oh yah...
i know i am very late.
BUT.
Happy Chinese New Year!