Tuesday, October 9, 2012

25!

This is super random. But being 25, i cant help but feel really OLD.
I have asked myself times and many times wht i have accomplished.

Erm.. Not much.

But i have always wanted to travel! Thus, i have a dream job in mind which WILL allow me to travel. But i really dont know why again and again i failed the interview.
That sucks. :(

I really hope and wish and hope that i will be able to nail and get that dream job by this year! I really wana travel!!!!!!

I hated being at the same place for too long. Doing, nothing.

I have been mei shi Zuo for 1mth+ and trust me, the feeling is really 很烦!
Its not like i have a big bungalow with a inhouse swimming pool or a big garden or a squash court or a gym room where i cn 消遣 when im bored! :( i have nothing. Except four walls and a novel!

Yea i am picking up reading! Lol! After all these years!!

Dear God, i really wish my PR will be approved soon. And sorry for being greddy but i do want to get that dream job, i hope in this life, that can be accomplished.
Thank you in advance :)