Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happier

I have been a happier girl ever since i drop the resignation letter and all the more happier when i know that i am not really sacked, reason being i have been an awful worker here in this company.

Cuz in one of those meetings, auntie actually did bring up to keep me and let the other one go. But i guess thinking long term and thinking for me too. Since i have totally no room to grow in this company. She raised it up in a nice not so nice way of asking me to leave.

But even before i know my pr got rejected. I already had the intention very very long ago that i want to leave this company anyway. So its not counted that this is all not planned. Its just that when it hit me in the face that this is reality now, i just find it difficult to accept. Cuz today i got rejected, next day auntie tell me the plans and i have to decide within a 3 day span how long more i wana stay in this coy. So yeahs.

This is my last month here in this company. Its not all bad, but its not all good either. Shit happens. Happy days happens. Good and bad. Up and down. Even though there is more bad than good. But i've learned. More or less. The not so human side of humans. The selfish part of humans. Its all for survival. Cant blame them really.

I dont know whether i'll be able to get a job soon or not. I hope i will get one soon! Like real soon! Cuz i needed the income! And i will be a happy girl this last month here. I'll try hard! I will be!

And big auntie hasnt been nice to me. Delay by More than one week! Caused alot of ups and downs in emotions! + Pimply face. Emotions gone wrong! No good! I wish someone can tell me how to handle this big auntie better.