So watching drama series has always been and is still is my escapade. Dont know if escapade is the right word.
I have been back in singapore for a few days now. And i havent been exactly happy.
Today took half day leave for an interview. Who knows the interview cock up. Make me even more down.
I have been suicidal. Ok suicidal can be rather too extreme. I Have been very negative. I still am. Actually i do know what i want. But i cant do it. I can be suave about thgs. No job here? Sg dont want me? Neither do i! Pack up and leave this place. But. I have been asking myself, whats next? All my frens are here. Even my bf whom i have been with for almost 5 years. Want me to let go of everythg and start a new somewhere else? Its really very very difficult. I dont know how to go about doing it :s
I am such a loser! Whatever. Lets see what happens next..