YAYS! MY DEAREST BOY IS BACK!!!
Finally after so so many months of not seeing him at all. =)
Spent quality time together. the past 2 days. That's why i went MIA-ing. =x
Cuz when i am with him, i seldom touch my phone. =p
so, i am very sorry, if i din pick up calls or whatsoever the past 2 days. =p
forgive me okies?! =D
Anyways.
HAHA. I am still very happy that he IS surprised and touched by my very very small act. =D
And I am touched by his too! =D
that's why i learn to dote on him more too.
i feel blessed. =D
I must thank Ling Hui girl for lending me her house to make my surprise possible. =D
Thanks girl!
It's great having him back after so so long.
I know, it'll mean, i'll get even more busy.
Because i have to still do my everyday revision. plus.
i know i have another commitment.
But, all will be well. I know things won't go wrong.
Our main goal, is still the same.
I will study hard and work hard.
No problem man.
I know that, even when i am very very tired.
There are still people around me who will give me their support. =)
Thank you!
I will try to be happy at least.
I no longer think much.
Everyday will just be, school, revision & my personal life.
Life's like this. No point whining and crying over it. It's life. =p
I am still worried for my dear girl.
I don't know how she's doing actually. I know she is a strong girl and she has her other sisters with her. but still, i cant help but to feel worried for her. Oh wells, hopefully, she'll get through this soon. PLease do take care! =)
Tomorrow's Shane's Birthday!
Happy Advanced Birthday Shane!
Shall wish you first, before i forget!
and here's my very first time baking cookies with the help of lh girl! =D
and i did make 1 full recipe on my very own without anyone's help. =D
haha! I do have the talent actually. =p


