Friday, October 3, 2008

I knew today won't be a good day. =(
The past few weeks, haven't been so bad.
I thought everything is fine.
I thought I could handle it.
I was right, until today.
I suddenly feel the pressure.
I got very scared once again.
What if...?!?! What if... the same thing happens again?!?!?
the same thing keep repeating on my mind since HRM lesson starts. :'(
I am not confident.
my confidence level is really ZERO now.
I really don't know if i can handle it.
I am very scared.
I really don't know if i can do it or not.
I really don't want to cause anymore disappointments.
I really don't.
I am really scared.


I wanted so much to tell you.
I wanted to pour everything out.
But I don't want you to get worried.
I want you to enjoy yourself.
You need to.
I don't know what you'll be facing when you come back.
All I want is, for you to enjoy yourself, now.
I still hope that you won't betray my trust.