I am starting on my IBM assignment. :D
Before that, I need to compile and make my IBM notes more study-able.
I just want to get things done, don't want to keep procrastinating.
Year 2 will pass very fast. now is already October 26.
School has started for almost 6 weeks now.
and Final exams is in May.
a few more months only.
no time to waste.
hopefully, hopefully, i can and i will persevere.
i cut down on meeting bf already.
somehow, i am glad that he has his other commitments.
cuz if he is very free, my mind tend to travel over to his.
so it's actually good that he has scouts, archery and other other stuffs. :)
I am glad i am not a "sticker". =p
yesterday was talking to a few people.
hahas.
i feel good lehs.
thanks for talking to me. :)
and
thanks for the short and meaningful conversation. :)
hopefully, LH girl, is feeling better already. :)
let go, life will still go on as usual. I'm here for you okayss.. :)
then Bestie girl, sorry, have to turn u down..
IBM assignment due on tuesday ar!
meet u some other time and we'll go shopping. :)
you, please take care in the mean time.
y am i like "begging" people to meet me.
that's sad right??
Mad girl, Bestie, Heup.
When i ask to meet them,
they ALWAYS turn me down.
WHY?
because. they don't want to disturb me n bf.
-.-''
LET ME SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME.
YOU ARE NOT DISTURBING US!
=(
mostly, if i turn u all down, it will be because i have sch work to finish,
and not because of him.
but i've never turned down any of u. because
u all also never come and jio me out. :'(
okays. lets now..
continue with IBM..