so much for being honest.
I never liked to be honest about certain things.
because I know when i am honest there are people who will get hurt because of my honesty.
That is precisely the case yesterday.
i finally cannot keep them all in me anymore and i just yeahs. let them all out.
because it's either you say it or you don't.
say it now or never.
or perhaps.
say it now or let the problems accumulate then explode one fine day.
I don't want to let things turn worst.
so yeahs. I'd rather be honest.. Whether or not you are happy, it's another case already.
Life's full of problems.
which is why we get new problems each day and everyday.
It's up to us to solve to problem or make it worse.
I heeded their advice.
Thank you.
If i didn't consult anyone yesterday, I guess the outcome won't be as good as now. :)
so thank you! :)
i hope he'll come back NEXT WEEK.
please do.
it's been 2 and a half months.
Don't you miss Singapore? =x
I need to concentrate on my studies.
I've been doing pretty well.
compared to last year.
i guess i am more concerned now.
cause i am working doubly hard now.
read through lecture notes before lecture even starts.
finish up tutorials after every lecture.
haha! lily is so guai.
she is finally a uni student now.
I'm so proud of myself. :D
and for now, i want to ask the one above to let me pass my BTT tomorrow.
Thank you very very very much. :)