Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Ade girl & Stan! :)


I'll be having a full week this week. :(
Lucky it's all just 3 hrs of lesson.
Jia you bahs! :)
I changed quite a bit after failing. =x
More hardworking than before bahs. Yeahs. which is good right? :)


There has been a lot of unhappiness.
I don't like it. :(
Hopefully, there'll be less quarrels from now on bahs.


He told me yesterday that he MIGHT need to stay back there for another TWO MORE WEEKS!
TWO more weeks would mean. exactly ONE MONTH later from now! :(
He better not. Or else. I really don't know what i'll do.
Nothing good i guess. He better not...!
It's bad enough that we haven't seen each other for TWO AND A HALF MONTHS.
Now he tell me he might need to stay back for another TWO MORE WEEKS.
Please Please. Don't.


Things back at home wasn't very good.
But i know Dad & Mom could handle it.
Hais.
3 of our female workers left at 1 go. Which means, now we are only left with 1 female worker.
Hais. Hopefully we'll be able to get another few workers who will stay and stand by us for as long as our bakery shop still exist. Please please. :(


Met the 71s last Saturday. :)
(Mad girl, Mirna, Touty, Jason & Mervin)
Nice chats and food at our favourite hang out place. FISH & CO.
lols. Hope to meet up with them again soon! :)


And Please get well soon! :)