Good Morning!
I'm slowly getting back to my "normal" sleeping time. :)
I don't know why, but I got tired as early as 10 yesterday.
And I finally turn in at 11, because I can no longer stand it.
So there I go. Lily's land. :)
I've been thinking and listening a lot.
Some good some bad.
People provide me with their opinions.
In the end, I just have to make the decision.
All decision lies in me.
People can only give pointers.
In the end, it depends on how I want everything to start, progress and end.
I used to say that. We don't get to choose, because God planned everything and everyone probably have their own story book in His hands.
I'll tell you all if it's true or not when I get to know it one fine day. :b
I don't know why, now I think that, even though everything is planned.
I guess He still allows us to make our own choice in certain things. yeahs.
Yesterday, someone told me something, quite hurting, yet i must admit that it's a fact.
it's a fact that my life is like this.
no. i am not complaining.
I am accepting. When she said it, I just smile and let it go.
Because I can't do anything. What am i supposed to do?
Sit down, cry and moan? Asking WHY is everything like this?
No I won't. I am starting to grow up. I am responsible for my own actions.
I need to be responsible for the decision i made 12 years ago.
It's my own decision. No one to blame.
BTT later at TWO.
Please don't rain.
I still need to rush for lecture after that.
Let's hope that I will pass. :)
I've read the book like.. 2 times already?!?!
So i'd better pass.
Bless me. :)
& you are coming back in 9 days. (hopefully) :)