I succeeded! hehes!
I din cry when i called mommy today.
HAHA! It's been almost 6 days since i heard mommy's and daddy's voice.
I miss them truckloads.
I din cry! YAY!
And i told mommy about my out of job thgy.
AND she asked Y???
HAHA.. den i told her..
den she said.. nevermind lo.. now concentrate on exams.
BUt after exams if got time during the weekends, do go and find some work, so that i can buy things for myself. :D
So now, since i have decided not to find a job.
SO that means, i cant shop or whatsoever. :(
Mommy said that Gan-ma tried calling me several times, but couldn't get through.
Argh! My phone spoil. Gt something very wrong with it.
HAIS.
recently people have been calling me.
I DIDNT OFF MY PHONE OKIES.
My phone spoil liaos.
It needs a change.
so yahs... so sorry!
HINT HINT***
MY 21st BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!
I WANT A NEW HANDPHONE. :D
That is what i needed most.
Anyone wants to buy for me? =p
okies.. now back to econs.
Tml will be my very first exam in uni. =p
haha. and i am so going to do very well for it. LOL.
Hopefully, come on la.. its econs. what to expect?
If i can pass, i will be really very gateful, and it will be a very great motivation for me to get a very good result for the real exam in MAY later on.
So God, please do Bless me and everyone else taking the paper tomorrow.
Thank YOU very much!
I LOVE MY MOM & DAD! =D