Monday, February 18, 2008

I officially am out of job from today onwards.
NO work. NO income nothing. :(
NVMS.
Anyone wants to share with me their Ang Pao earnings? haha!


Anw,
went to return the answer sheets to Amanda just now.
They are a very nice family. I love Bryan's sister. OMG! She is so cute.
I like and admire their family.
Honestly, they are very nice parents. Considerate too.
Thank you! & I received red packet from them! =D


Met up with Min just now.
Though we met for a short while only.
It's ok. Counting that i haven't met her for sometime.
Am glad to find that she is fine and they are doing well now.
Good Good! Happy for her! =D


Talked to Mad also ald.
Haha! nice nice! hopefully can meet up this Saturday with the girls. =D


So that means, within 2 days, I've contacted almost all my dear gals.
Except for Yik. I need to meet her soon. Hopefully before i fly back to Indo in June. =p


What else?
I got to continue mugging now. :(
I must be able to at least get a PASS for Econs.
Econs is really.
HAIS.


There are VERY FEW nice people in this world, so when you bump into one.
Please treasure them.